We have done over 1000 parties at time of writing and never had a problem with parking but please ensure your parking meets the requirements below.
- Parking space of approximately two and a half car spaces in length
- A clearing at the rear and sides of the van for passengers to board safely
- A flat(ish) location. It cannot be parked on a slope
- Access to a standard plug socket on the electrical mains ring not more than 40 meters away
- Space to access and exit the location without risk of damage to the van or its surroundings
- Cannot be parked on yellow lines
- Cannot be parked where it is at risk of being issued with a penalty
- Cannot be parked on a junction or anywhere where it could prove an obstruction to other traffic
- If any fees are to be paid for parking or accessing your site this must be covered by the persons booking the van beforehand
- All leads are provided. Leads cannot trail across roads
It is the responsibility of the persons booking the van to ensure it has a place to park that meets these requirements. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of the event with no refund. Please contact us if you are unsure.
- Iveco Daily 35S13 XLWB
- Length 7m, Width 2m, Height 2.7m